martedì 11 febbraio 2014

The professional, di Kresley Cole

The Professional: Part 1 (The Game Maker, #1.1)The Professional: Part 1 by Kresley Cole
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not for me. Maybe I was expecting much more Cole's magic, that I haven't found.
Why?
- The hero is in a Russian mafia enforcer. The long-lost father of the heroine is a russian mafia mobster. And she chooses to go with them!!! Are you crazy, demented, ill-minded?! Sorry, Cole: good mafians don't exist. They can't exist in books too.
- The professional enforcer is acting totally unprofessionally in various moments.
- The sex-aholic virgin PhD long-lost-daughter. That is not very nice or likeable.
- The instant lust that can throw all away. Please!
- The language. Too strong, excessive. Both in dialogues and in narration.
Instant return to pr!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...