venerdì 3 maggio 2013

Prigionieri delle tenebre, di Rhyannon Byrd

Touch of Temptation (Primal Instinct, #6)Touch of Temptation by Rhyannon Byrd
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Serie Primal instinct, 6. Italian title: Prigionieri delle tenebre.
I don't know, I can't enter in this serie. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the italian translation (lack of humor everywhere), maybe it's the story (too much enemies) or the characters. All the times in this serie, I have a lot of expectation (good summary, good cover, good presentation of the main characters in the previous books...) but at the last I'm disappointed. I have finished this book but so little remains in me, that I can't really tell it's my favourite type of paranormal romance. Sigh.




Touch of Surrender (Primal Instinct, #5)Touch of Surrender by Rhyannon Byrd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Serie Primal Instinct, 5. Italian title: Tenebre e passione.
3.5 stars.
It's fine, and Kierland is very interesting and hot, but I think that the ending is too fast.
Well, I have found it better than the previous, for the plot and the love-story.

View all my reviews




Touch of Seduction (Primal Instinct, #4)Touch of Seduction by Rhyannon Byrd
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Serie Primal Instinct, 4. Italian title: Profumo di tenebre.
I have bought it for the cover. Yes, sometimes I'm in the romantic mood. The book is ok, not bad but not so extraordinaire. The characters are appealing, but I have found too much similarity to other stories. Well, the cover remains so good...

View all my reviews

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...